Our commitment to Equality and Diversity
Oakmoor Recruitment is committed to creating an environment where customers and staff celebrate equality and diversity in all activities.
- We respect all our customers and staff and value their differences.
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
- We will ensure to the best of our ability that customers and staff are not discriminated against directly or indirectly because of their gender, race, disability, age, religion/belief, marital status or sexual orientation.
- We value everyone as an individual and celebrate diversity
Oakmoor Recruitment is committed to equality and diversity and to demonstrate this, we have built our Equality and Diversity Policy around the requirements of the Equality Act 2010, which brought together a number of key pieces of existing legislation into one umbrella act. The Act provides protection from bullying, harassment or discrimination of individuals and groups with the following 9 protected characteristics:
- Gender reassignment
- Race or ethnic origin
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Religion or beliefs
- Marriage or civil partnership
It is the continuing policy of Oakmoor Recruitment to provide equal-opportunity employment to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, creed, colour, sex, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected categories, (e.g., marital status, sexual orientation or sexual identification). This policy relates to all decisions, including those in connection with recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All of our policies are in accordance with employment opportunity principles and other related laws.
The Company condemns and will not tolerate any conduct calculated to intimidate, harass, or otherwise discriminate against any applicants on the grounds listed above.